.jpg)
A day to remember is a 5-piece band out of Ocala Florida. They started in 2003 and have since released 1 E.P and 3 full length albums. Their latest being Homesick. I was really disappointed in this album, it was not what I was expecting it to be. They did not change at all from their last album for those who have heart, it was very similar. They did one thing well though, just like in the previous album, they started it with a ``popier`` song but in this case two ``popier`` songs. These 2 songs get people stoked then it makes the rest of the album sound less bad to your ears. They are not staying true to their routs at all in my opinion, I find they are just playing what a bunch of 12 year old girls want to hear so they can make a quick buck. I guess everyone always has to make money. But they couldn’t even follow the trends right, they jump from a really heavy breakdown to a soft poppy part without any transition. It’s just like whoa! Where did that come from? In the song `I’m Made of Wax, Larry, What are you Made of? ` They clearly rip off the famous throat clearing from Norma Jean’s `Memphis will be Laid to Waste`. All in all I did not enjoy this album and was really hoping for something better.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire