
Throwdown is probably the first actual hardcore band I listened to. Before I even knew what real hardcore was. They are one of the only bands to respect their roots and origins but still be pretty popular in the ``mainstream`` of the hardcore scene. They are respected among everyone in the scene. Weather it be the 30 year olds who have been around for years or that 14 year old that’s at his first show. They are from Orange county Florida. They are a straight edge band they have been together since 1997. Which is a long time considering the popularity of this style of music. I have a lot of respect for this band. I enjoy how in your face their music is. I have liked this band for a long time now and have not gotten sick of them to date. (For me that is really good, considering I change my play list every month.) Their live performance is really lively. I saw them in Hamilton and they really set it off. Everyone was having a great time, the crowd helped with the vocals for basically every song and you could see they enjoyed that. I talked to the drummer after their set and he was a really nice dude. I was surprised how down to earth they were, considering their tough appearance.
Good blog so far! I'd enjoy some music clips so I could sample some of their tunes
RépondreSupprimerI can only work on it at school and every site is blocked on here.
RépondreSupprimer