
This past Friday I went to a concert in Toronto at the kathedral. The bands I was going to see were Get Wise out of Barrie, A Distance From from Markham, The Fitzpatrick Incident from Markham and the band I was most looking forward to was Rhinoceros from Rochester New York. The Fitzpatrick incident headlined this show, which I did not entirely agree with before the show. To me Rhinoceros should have headlined, for they were the touring band. But after seeing the turn out for Fitz compared to Rhino I now understand the decision made by James (the promoter). There was a good turnout during Rhino’s set but Fitz had way more kids and way more kids who knew the words and sang along at the front. Get wise was the first band to play, this was my first time seeing them, and they really impressed me. They were really tight considering they’ve been a band for only a few months now. They were really lively, their vocalist Chris came off the stage and sang in the crowd a bit, of course security told him to get back on stage cause of the mic cord. Nest up was ADF a band that I have been a fan of for a long time now and like every other time I see them I enjoyed it a lot. Now the band I was most stoked to see came on Rhinoceros I had no idea what they looked like before the show and wow was I surprised. The vocalist looked about 40 years old with a full beard and all. The drummer was pushing 400 pounds. You could tell they have been around for a long time and are really all about the music which I respect a lot. They opened with my favourite song, scum, it was a real good time. The vocalist sounded exactly like he did in recordings. Then the final act, my favourite band, was The Fitzpatrick Incident, they, like always, put on a tremendous show. This was a really good show and I had a tremendous time.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire